Getting started with mobile marketing is incredibly easy using Trinity’s Easy Suite™ and FoneScan™ range of products. From launching basic bulk text services to running mobile coupon and ticket campaigns everything you need is available here. To get started follow the steps below.
Trinity Mobile’s™ suite of applications enables you to manage all of your campaigns directly from your PC – Easy Suite™ is a set of Windows® internet-client desktop applications that provides an easy-to-use solution for managing all your messaging, mobile marketing, mobile ticketing and digital media activities.
Mobile ticket campaigns using the Easy Ticket™ software and FoneScan™ mobile barcode scanning solutions.
To discover more about Easy Ticket and to launch mobile ticket campaigns please contact Trinity Mobile™ directly and we will set you up an account and deliver the necessary FoneScan™ hardware and Easy Ticket™ software. Contact Us for more information.
Simple bulk text campaigns using the Easy Text™ software solution.
Setting up text based campaigns can be achieved in three simple steps:
- Download the Easy Text™ software
- Load in phone numbers from an Excel spreadsheet or text file
- Design and launch campaigns
Mobile phone based coupon campaigns using the Easy Coupon™ software and FoneScan™ mobile barcode scanning solutions.
To discover more about Easy Coupon and to launch mobile coupon campaigns please contact Trinity Mobile™ directly and we will set you up an account and deliver the necessary FoneScan™ hardware and Easy Coupon software. Contact Us for more information.
Feature and benefits summary:
- All messages sent by Trinity Mobile™ are sent via direct connections to UK networks
- All Trinity Mobile™ services are data secure and all adhere to the Data Protection Act, ISO 27001 and ISO 9001
- High speed bulk inbound and outbound
- No setup fee
- The Easy Suite supports full notification of delivery to the mobile phone user with customisable expiration
- Messages can be easily personalised with “mail-merging” information such as customer name, membership number etc.
- You can specify text or a number in the “From” field on each message sent to a subscriber so as to “brand” the message and ensure the subscriber builds a trusting relationship with your brand/service
- GSM SMS Text messages have a limitation of 160 characters. For messages that are longer than this, Easy Suite automatically sends multipart SMS Messages
- Easy Suite™ provides live online access to messaging, subscriber and campaign reports