Getting started is incredibly easy. Easy Text has been designed to get you up and running in a matter of minutes. Upload a list of numbers (e.g. from an Excel spreadsheet), type your message, schedule what time you would like to broadcast and launch the campaign. All information is transferred to our servers so you can relax and let our services take over.
Numbers can be uploaded to our services from Excel spreadsheets or text files.
With our Easy Text application you can also construct sophisticated recruitment campaigns using the mobile phone. Have a list of membership numbers but no mobile numbers? No problem! Let Easy Text validate the membership number against the uploaded database and populate the phone numbers.
We can also provide software for PDAs to provide full access to your customer database on our server.
Our services are fully compliant with all legislation. In fact we go further than the requirements keeping track of all messages sent to a subscriber and allowing them to opt-in and opt-out of campaigns at any point either using their mobile or by visiting our subscriber site 82500.com.
Mobile Ticketing involves us sending a barcoded message to a customer’s mobile phone. This barcode uniquely identifies the tickets they have bought. By simply scanning the barcode at either a self-service kiosk or with a PDA terminal the Mobile Ticket is validated against our on-line databases.
We provide fully skinned web sites internet purchases and mobile internet sites allowing purchase on the mobile phone.
You can manage the box office, ticket pricing and inventory directly from your PC using our Easy Ticket software.
Yes. We will ask you to sign a services agreement asking you to use this service responsibly. Our policy is to use double opt-in (sending a message asking the subscriber to accept the charge) before issuing any reverse bills.
If you are interested in this service for Mobile Ticketing consider using our web and WAP box office system (part of Easy Ticket) instead as the outpayment is better than using reverse billing.
Mobile Couponing involves us sending a barcoded message to a customer’s mobile phone. This barcode can either uniquely identify the coupon or can be a generic code that can be recognised by a point of sale system. The coupon can either be scanned at a self-service kiosk or at a POS to receive the reward. Unique barcodes can be limited to how many times they can be used – and each time a barcode is scanned it it check against our real-time databases.
We can send 3 types of Mobile Coupon: SMS, WAP and MMS.
- SMS coupons can be sent to all mobile phones – if the handset cannot display the barcode (Blackberry devices do not support this) then a PIN is always displayed.
- WAP coupons can be sent to all mobile phones supporting WAP. Easy Coupon provides a selection of linear and 2D symbologies to select. WAP coupons can include animated images.
- MMS coupons can be sent to all mobile phones supporting multimedia messaging. Easy MMS provides a selection of linear and 2D symbologies to select. MMS coupons can include multiple slides with animated images and music.
To get a sample SMS coupon send the word TRINITY to our shortcode 82500. You will be asked what phone type you have (we only ask this once) – send us your answer and you will receive a coupon.
Perhaps. It used to be that specialist equipment was required. However, a number of scanner manufacturers now have products that read all the barcode types we send. Generally though a laser scanner does not work reliably, a CCD scanner has good performance reading our linear codes and a imaging scanner works on all barcode types.
Interested but would like more information on scanning? Give us a call and we will be happy to help.
Yes. We have a number of interfaces available. These generally use HTTP or XML SOAP. We also have written custom interfaces for a number of clients or provided software development kits.
Interfaces and SDKs available are:
- Machine To Machine communication Interfaces
- Messaging Interfaces
- Ticketing Interfaces
- Easy Suite Applications SDK
- Scanning ActiveX controls and OPOS drivers
- Kiosk validation services
Yes. We have our applications installed in many companies with a secure desktop policy.
All our applications utilise Application Virtulisation technology. This enables the applications to run in a “sandbox” which protects the local operating system allowing them to be run safely from restricted user accounts without local installation.
- Data Matrix – this code is a 2 dimensional code that allows us to transmit a unique code in a very small size. This code is suitable for SMS, WAP and MMS message types. We generally use this code for all our Event Mobile Ticketing.
- QR – this code is a 2 dimensional code that allows us to encode large volumes of data. This code is suitable for WAP and MMS message types. We do not typically use this code in Asia/Pacific as it is more pervasive in that region.
- Aztec – this code is a 2 dimensional code that allows us to encode larges volumes of data. This code is suitable for WAP and MMS message types. We typically use this code in travel solutions as it is the preferred code for IATA.
- Code 39 – this is a linear code that allows us to transmit a unique code to WAP and MMS phones.
- Code 128 – this is a linear code that allows us to transmit a unique code to WAP and MMS phones.
- EAN 13 – this is a linear code used in retail. We can transmit generic coupon codes that can be read directly by a POS system (appropriate scanner required).
- EAN 8 – this is a linear code used in retail. We can display this code so it can be aggresively read by low end scanners.